Videography Service Rates
My videography service rates cover an array of areas. I film behind the scenes for music videos, fashion shows, and other various events. I film live performances, which include: theatre, musical, comedy, and spoken word. For small businesses I film, write, and edit videos to suit their needs to help them reach their customers. I creatively write, direct, film, and edit music videos for artists from every genre. I film all types of special events. From fundraisers to mental health awareness, it doesn’t matter. If you need me… I will be there! I actually have over 10 years of property management experience and I’ve staged all types of properties. Let me help you sell more efficiently.
- Behind the Scenes
- Working behind the scenes is an art in itself. Having the ability to know when to be invisible, being ready to move fast at the drop of a dime, capturing meaningful B-Roll, and knowing how to conduct on-camera interviews, enhances the overall filming experience.
- Live Performances
- Live performances are essential to artists wanting to expand their fan base. In order to book more shows, promoters and venue managers need to see how good you are on stage. Do you put on a good show? Are you an entertainer? Can you get the crowd involved? Recording your show from multiple angles and recording the live audio on a field recorder ensures you have everything to prove that you can deliver.
- Small Business Videos
- Businesses no matter how large or small need brand awareness. They need to reach customers any way they possible can. In todays market, social and visual media are the best ways to ensure that your product or service gets the exposure needed to increase sales, productivity, and growth.
- Music Videos
- Music videos are everywhere. Independent artists are being discovered through social media, by putting their talents out there in the social space. A well done creative music video can boost your fan base and get you the attention needed to be taken seriously by other artists and record companies that are looking for serious new talent that are willing to work hard and invest in themselves to succeed.
- Special Events
- Filming special events are key to bring people back for future events. Filming your event gives you an opportunity to reach new audiences that might be interested in your next event. Also, seeing professional videographers and photographers at a special events adds a level of legitimacy.
- Real Estate Videography
- With a large percentage of buyers coming from a digital resource, it’s imperative for agents to make sure they are highlighting their vendor’s property to the best of their ability. A real estate video is an excellent way of achieving this because it gets potential buyers attention for 30 to 120 seconds, gains an emotional attachment and a better feel and understanding for the property.
2 X Panasonic GH4 Ultra 4K DSLR Cameras
Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f2.8, Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6, Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f2.8
Tripods & Support:
Manfrotto Tripod, Monopod, Slider, and Shoulder Rig
Rode DSLR Shotgun Mic, Rode NTG-1 Shotgum Mic, Wireless Lav Mic, Zoom H4n
LED on camera light, Lowell Pro 4 DP Light kit
***Too many accessories to list***