Planning a funeral or memorial service can be one of the hardest things to accomplish when you are still trying to find time to grieve. You have a limited amount of time to make all the arrangements and ensure all of your loved one’s friends and family know about their passing, then inform them of when and where the services will be. As you are accomplishing all these tasks, you also know under the short notice everyone won’t be able to attend the service. We are very fortunate that we live in an age where video services can help bridge the gap for those who are unable to attend.
Filming your loved one’s services will give you an opportunity for a true forever memory. You don’t just have to describe your loved one’s services to someone, you can share it with them through DVD or an online private viewing link.
We have a few options if you are considering having your loved one’s services recorded.
- Up to 4 hours of filming
- 2 Locations (Funeral Home/Church and Burial Site)
- The final video is a basic edit of both services
- 10 DVD’s & a private online viewing link
Celebration of Life $1,000
- Up to 8 hours
- 3 Locations (Funeral Home/Church, Burial Site, & Reception)
- The final video includes both services and highlights from the reception
- Slideshow for the day of service
- 20 DVD’s & a private online viewing link
- Service & Burial Livestream $250
- Slideshow $150
- Celebration of Life Highlight Video $350
- 24 Hour Rush $250