Planning a funeral or memorial service can be one of the hardest things to accomplish when trying to find time to grieve. You have a limited amount of time to make all the arrangements and ensure all of your loved ones’ friends and family know about their passing, then inform them of when and where the services will be. As you are accomplishing all these tasks, you also know that everyone won’t attend the service on short notice, and with the current climate, Covid-19 has made it unsafe for us to participate in public gatherings.
We are very fortunate that we live in an age where video services can help bridge the gap for those unable to attend with livestreaming services through various platforms. Filming your loved one’s services will give you an opportunity for a real forever memory. You don’t just have to describe your loved one’s services to someone; you can share it with them through a DVD or an online private viewing link.
We have a few options if you are considering having your loved one’s services recorded.
- Up to 3 hours of filming
- 2 Locations (Funeral Home/Church and Burial Site)
- The final video is a basic edit of both services
- A private online viewing link
Celebration of Life $1,000
- Up to 5 Hours With Multiple Cameras
- 3 Locations (Funeral Home/Church, Burial Site, & Reception)
- A Comprehensive Final Video of the Entire Day
- Service & Burial Livestream
- Celebration of Life Highlight Video
- Tribute Video
- A Private Online Viewing Link
- Drone Footage
- Service & Burial Livestream $250
- Tribute Video $150
- Celebration of Life Highlight Video $350
- 48 Hour Rush $250
- Photo and Photo Book Add On $350
- Drone Footage $100